Man. I really should do things with this…thing.
1. Chop a sweet potato (or two!) into small pieces.
2. Cook them until they’re soft in coconut oil.
3. While the potatoes are frying, mix three eggs with heavy whipping cream.
4. When potatoes are done, pour the egg mixture directly into the pan and let it cook until ready.
6. Realize, with some mix of happy/sadness, that very few meals can top the one you just made.
Pumpkin Bread success! Paleo-friendly, too.
Recipe here: http://kimberlyslivelaughlove.blogspot.com/2010/11/paleo-pumpkin-bread.html
Haven’t, er, tasted them yet, but they look fantastic. Chelsea says they’re not quite sweet, but we’ll be making a honey butter spread tomorrow to compensate.
$2 for the first cup and free refills thereafter. This, ladies and gents, is why Stir Crazy Coffee has become my second home.
Red Velvet pancakes with cream cheese icing at the Griddle Cafe in Hollywood. This is one of those times where I’m glad I do intermittent fasting.